Pioneer Pharmacy Degree College is established in the year June-2008. Pharmacy Institute is running under Om Gayatri Education Trust. Trust is also running the other Medical institutes, BHMS and Physiotherapy. The trust aims to be a leading institution for research and pharmaceutical study, pursuing knowledge in both fundamental and applied areas and collaborating closely with business and industry in promoting technological innovation and economic development.
The members of the trust, all by large are social workers and also contributing to the technical institutions development and promoting pharmaceutical and technical interest of the state and country.
Pioneer Medical Campus Measures is About 7,50,000 Sq. ft of land area and have different Medical and Paramedical Colleges in the campus. Campus has ultra modern infrastructure and beautiful land scrapping and located very near to Baroda city at Sayajipura Village on Ajwa-Nimeta Road, N.H. – 8, Baroda-19. Trust main goal is to obtain ISO number by giving Student Quality Education.
Philosophy of the Institution
To give an excellent Education to the students and raise their performance at the university level, is of course one of the major task of the institute. Different activities are arranged so as to bring of the latent talents and strengths of students and also develop a strong and responsible character. We make sincere effort to inspire the students to work hard to achieve higher intellectual levels.
Objectives of the Institution
- To contribute to the development of the individual, to make him/her- set reliant.
- To give all students undergraduate a broadly based institutional experience that includes: superior training in their chosen fields of study, a well rounded education that enhances the development of their creativity, global out look, and cultural awareness. A campus life that prepares them to be community leaders and life long learners.
- To produce graduates equipped for high personal and achievement.
- To prepare individuals for contributing to economic development and national health through productive employment.
- To promote Social Service activities